Our parts department has an extensive inventory so that we can help you maximize uptime. In fact, it has long been our policy to exceed our manufacturers’ “protected stock” recommendations so as to strive to maintain the highest availability percentages available, and help our customer-partners eliminate downtime!
We constantly measure our Customer Satisfaction Levels with response cards and we follow up on any concerns to seek out ways to improve our service. We also measure “fill rates” daily. Cowin consistently garners the highest marks possible from our contracted manufacturers.
- Over $10+ million in parts inventory! Including a significant stock in Volvo parts to support the full line of Volvo equipment…artic haulers, excavators, wheel and track loaders, pavers, and rollers.
- Exchange component programs for many products to minimize downtime.
- On call 24 hours a day / 7 days per week.
- A unique inter-branch hauling system working 7 days a week that allows our customers or service technicians to have immediate (5:00 am), next morning access to any part in our system.
- Our fill ratio for all products is 93.5%.
- “Protected stock” that local managers can reserve as needed. This will ensure that the parts you need are always in stock regardless of our computer-generated inventory recommendations or demand.
- Committed to participating in all of our manufacturers training programs.
- Cowin employs a Customer Satisfaction Index survey to track our fill rates and customer satisfaction levels. The most recent compilation of all responses shows an overall satisfaction score of 94.5%.
- You can “Expect Extra Effort” from the Cowin Parts team. We have the experience to handle any situation that arises. Our average length of service is:
- Parts Management = 18.8
- Countermen = 13.4 Yrs
Our Volvo Certified Hose Shop is equipped with a complete line of Aeroquip hoses, fittings, and adaptors. We also carry metric, British standard and a large assortment of brass fittings and adaptors. We make hoses up to 6000 psi. Our experienced staff makes quality hoses to order.
Cowin offers a starter and alternator repair shop in-house at Cowin. We are an authorized rebuilder of small specialized tools. We can give you additional use from your present air tools and electric tools with our re-manufacturing process.
Our in-house Volvo hose specialist Terry Ellison can work with you to develop the perfect solution for your application. You can reach Terry by email or by phone at (205) 488-3935.
Starter / Alternator Shop
Let our experienced technicians handle your rebuild needs:
- Delco Starters
- Delco Alternators
- Bosch Starters
- Leece Neville